- "Listen to Tommy with a candle burning and you will see your entire future." Every moment that has ever meant anything in my life has been set to music. Collecting
- I came together with Sam to work on another project years ago and we've been friends ever since. When we talked about launching SlamminTunes we decided to go all in
- Raised on classic rock in the suburbs of Chicago IL. “Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but
- Leonard Bernstein said "Music . . . can name the unnamable and communicate the unknowable." I was reluctant to do the DJ thing but was encouraged by friends ..So I figured I would
- Hi, I'm Tom from the UK and my time at SlamminTunes is my first full radio experience. I've always been an avid fan of radio but always from the point
- Hello to all Slammin Tunes Listeners!!! My background in music is extensive. It started younger when my Mom had me listening to Classical and Easy Listening. Then, thanks to my
- Keith and Karan bring you the best from the UK rock scene
- I’m Deuce and I’m the dj or host of the Triple M show. This stands for the Monday Morning Metal Show. So it won’t be a surprise
- I am located on the South East coast of the UK, at the place where English history began in the year 1066 with King Harold receiving an arrow in the eye
- What is up all you rockers out there. DJ Steve has been rocking the airways of Slammin Tunes for over two years now and lovin every minute of it. Out
- A founding member of Slammin Tunes, George can often be found posting to the blog or filling in for other DJs. George brings a style all his own and is
- Taking your requests, just hit the playlist tab at the top of the webpage and select your songs. Don't see your song? Check the schedule because I do several different
- So you came here to learn a little bit about me? I started DJing on internet radio in 2003, yeah its been so long that I almost needed to break out
- Bringing you the best rock and classic rock from the 60s to the 00s 2 days a week and taking all of your requests. I've been involved with internet radio since 2004
Think you have what it takes?
Think you have what it takes to be a DJ here? You have to have a real passion for music, be able to work under pressure and in a team environment. We provide the tools and training to get you started and you have to bring the basics, a can do attitude, music, a pc with stable high speed internet, headset or studio mic and headphones. Use the contact page and tell us why we should consider you.